Gmail Signature Setup
To set your email signature, please follow these steps:
Sales Reps should follow all steps below, all other employees skip step 7.
- Go to the last page of this document.
- Note there are two different Templates, 1 and 2.
- Left click and highlight the applicable template text (including the logo image),
- Right click on the highlighted text and select Copy.
- Open the Google Chrome browser and log into your company email.
- Click on the Gear icon, located in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Scroll down the page until you see the section labeled Signature.
- Right click inside the textbox then click Paste.
- (Sales Reps Only, all other employees proceed to step 8):
- Open your Google Drive from the menu in the top right corner of your email ()
- In the Drive search field at the top, type “Headshots 2017”, and select it out of the drop down menu.
- Select the photo you wish to use by clicking on it
- click the More Actions button () then choose Download from the menu.
- Return to your email signature and choose the Insert Image icon () from the toolbar.
- Select the Upload option.
- Drag and drop the photo from the download bar at the bottom of your browser.
Otherwise, choose Select a file from your computer and navigate to your downloaded photo.
- Click the image in your signature, then choose the Medium size option from the top toolbar.
Your signature should now look like this:
- Click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the Settings page. Your signature will now be added to the bottom of all your sent emails.
TEMPLATE 1 - For all sites outside Georgia:
Real Floors, Inc.
TEMPLATE 2 - For all sites in Georgia:
Real Floors, Inc. - A Redi-Floors Company